Double progression lanyard
JANE-Y is a double progression lanyard that allows continuous connection during rope ascents. The plastic sheaths hold the carabiners in position and facilitate clipping while protecting the terminations from abrasion. It has a 60 cm long arm and a 30 cm short arm.
- Double lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents:
– long arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp
– short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Easy handling, thanks to the sewn terminations:
– plastic sheath at each end holds the carabiner in position and facilitates clipping while protecting the termination from abrasion
– STUART accessory allows direct attachment to the gated ventral attachment point of ASTRO harnesses
- Individual identification marking on plastic sheath, to track equipment throughout its lifespan
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. Therefore, they should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Weight: 130 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 354; ANSI Z359.3
- Long arm length: 60 cm
- Short arm length: 30 cm
- Material(s): polyester
|Inner pack count