Designed for canyoning, the DUAL CANYON CLUB is an easy-to-use lanyard designed for groups. It allows progression on a lifeline with intermediate anchors, and positioning at an anchor. It attaches easily to the CANYON CLUB harness with a simple girth hitch. The plastic sheaths hold the carabiners in position and protect the stitching from abrasion.
Easy-to-use lanyard designed for canyoning groups:
– allows progression on a lifeline with intermediate anchors, and positioning at an anchor
– attaches easily to the CANYON CLUB harness with a girth hitch
– ends equipped with plastic sheath to help hold the carabiners in place and protect the stitching from abrasion
Individual identification marking on plastic sheath, to track equipment throughout its lifespan
Dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Material(s): nylon rope, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) sheaths
- Length of arms: 65 cm
- Weight: 130 g
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109