The CHEST’AIR chest harness transforms the ASPIC, FALCON, or FALCON MOUNTAIN seat harness into a helivac harness. It simply connects to the ventral attachment point of the seat harness and fastens via the FAST LT buckle at the chest, for quick donning. It adapts easily to different body types with its DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles on the shoulder straps and ventral strap. Made with 3D foam padding, the CHEST’AIR chest harness provides additional comfort while hanging.
Versatile and comfortable:
- Connected to the ventral attachment point, it transforms the FALCON, FALCON MOUNTAIN, and ASPIC seat harnesses into fall-arrest harnesses.
- Back and shoulder straps are lined with 3D foam padding and are widely spaced to reduce chafing and provide additional comfort while hanging
- Textile sternal attachment point does not interfere when not in use
Quick and easy:
- Donning and removing the harness is quick, even with thick clothing, with the FAST LT buckle at the chest
- Quick and easy adjustment with the DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles on the ventral and shoulder straps
- Quick connection to the ventral attachment point of the seat harness with the OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner
- Two equipment loops on the sides for transporting small equipment
Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
Weight: 525 g
Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 12277 type D, UKCA, EAC
Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminium
Chest circumference: 140 cm maximum