£119.95 inc. VAT
The HP25R V2.0 LED headlamp is perfect for your arduous pursuits from best fishing headlamp, hunting headlamp to military headlamp, search and rescue, daily work and many more. This headlamp offers all the hallmarks of premium Fenix build quality with no corners cut, including metal heat dissipating head (much more expensive to produce than plastic headlamp bodies) and best electronics and LED’s.
The Fenix HP25R V2.0 sits at the pinnacle of the Fenix single lithium battery headlamp range. With a huge 5000 mAh capacity from its rear mounted, replaceable rechargeable battery, combined with precision engineered heat transfer from the LED’s into the cast / precision machined aluminium head unit, this headlamp delivers massive performance in terms of sustained power output at high brightness, plus huge run time at lower brightness levels. Check the run time graph below to see HP25R V2’s measured performance at 21 degrees C.
HP25R V2.0 features 3 individual LED’s enabling the headlamp to cover a range of outdoor and indoor applications from sporting to trade use.
Main and flood/red beams feature their own independent switches and can be used individually or combined to provide the perfect lighting for any task.
The rear mounted battery pack is connected by a strong, light weight braided cable with anti- stress S curve fitting in the headband, and gives the headlamp great balance for comfortable wear. A modern USB-C type socket is fitted (charging cable supplied) to charge the included 21700 battery in just 4 hours using your 2A mobile phone charger or similar.
The main 1600 lumen LED and reflector provide a balanced combination of far reaching spot and area spill light, lighting near and far. Safe illumination for a multitude of tasks. The light offers 5 output levels from 50 to 1600 lumens and punches out to an impressive 290 meters at maximum output, maintaining a brightness exceeding over 1300 lumens for an hour before dropping to 600 lumens for a further hour.
Pure flood beam with no distracting hard edges:
The HP25R V2’s pure flood beam offers 3 output levels from 5 to 400 lumens. From low level night reading to a smooth, powerful close in working beam with no hot spot, the flood light has you covered. Run times vary from a powerful 8 hours working light, to a huge 16.6 days, great for low level lighting and emergency situations.
Combine main and flood beams to create your ideal beam profile. For example, 150 lumens close in flood lighting combined with 50 lumens, 59 meter main beam. Work in close yet have a little extra reach without adjusting the headlamp.
Protect your night vision or set up an SOS signal with the low level red beam.
Fenix HP25R V2.0 headlamp other features:
* Rear mounted battery pack provides big battery capacity and great balance
* LED battery level / charging indicator
* Can use an 18650 battery (ALF-18 battery adapter sold seperately)
* Perforated, breathable comfort headband
* Reflective strips on headband and battery box rear for added visibility
* 2m impact tested for durability
* 60 degree tilt mechanism for ideal beam alignment
* Dual lock out (electronic and plastic cover) to prevent accidental activation during transport
* IP66 weather proof for all outdoor conditions
* Wide operating temperature of -35 to + 45 Deg C
* 4 x Helmet attachment hooks supplied
* General switch: For on/off and output selection on General mode.
* Functional switch: For on/off and output selection on Functional mode.
On/off – Press and hold either of the switches for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the lamp.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
4 in stock
Copyright 2021. All Rights Reserved