The equivalent of the Petzl Basic, the Simple+ is ideal for use on a cavers SRT kit as a hand jammer.
The CT Simple+ is a multi-use, light alloy ascender for climbing ropes and can also be used as a clamp for hauling and rescuing.
- The Cam opening lever can be operated with one hand
- Steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear
- Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but is equally effective as an ascender
- Three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition
- Two attachment points with various possible uses e.g. attaching the device to your SRT kit
- Sizes: 110 x 74mm
- Working load: 140kg
- Weight: 150g
- Certification: EN567:2013, EN12841:2006-B
- Made in Italy