Innovative handle ascender with integrated pulley that can be used for caving and climbing, as well in as in work and rescue situations, although it is NOT PPE.
- New over-moulded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistance to wear and tear
- Cam opening lever is usable with one hand – patented system only requires one movement
- Steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear
- Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope
- The cam has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition
- Two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system, secondary hole for connecting a quick-link for an etrier
- Working load is 140kg