Light alloy right-hand chest ascender for climbing up ropes. It is the equivalent of the Petzl Croll which makes this ascender a perfect addition to your SRT kit.
- External profile for the opening lever, which makes climbing up the rope smoother and more effective
- Shape for the hole of the opening lever to facilitate its use even when you are wearing gloves
- Lower hole design so that the device always stays parallel to the user
- Patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downward movement necessary
- Steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope
- Anti-inversion cam system
- Working load is 140kg