The CT Axis HMS Screwgate is an extremely lightweight carabiner with outstanding strength – designed for rigging systems, setting up belays and abseiling.
The CT Axis HMS Carabiner has an outstanding weight to strength ratio due to the use of an accentuated double T profile which acts as an effective I-beam profile. The shape is also designed to ensure the correct orientation of ropes.
The CT Axis HMS carabiner is the perfect choice for setting up belays, abseiling and for rigging systems. The wide gate opening and large internal volume allows for multiple ropes and large, bulky knots.
- Hot forged
- Shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices
- Large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope manoeuvres in general
- Accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio
- Lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding
- Catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use
Strength: Gate closed – 24kN
Strength: Gate Open – 7kN
Strength: Minor Axis – 10kN
?Gate opening 24mm
Weight – 84g
Made in Italy